The User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any information related to their account and shall take all measures to prevent the use of personal accounts by unauthorized persons. Any operations confirmed by the username and password of the account holder shall be valid and have legal force. If the User suspects that his username and password are known to a third person, at any time they have the right to send a request to CMSBet to block the account temporarily for all circumstances to be made clear. To ensure the security of the personal data of Users, CMSBet communicates with Users via the e-mail indicated by the User during registration. The User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any information related to their e-mail and shall take all measures to prevent the use of e-mail addresses by third parties. CMSBet is not responsible for any loss or damage resulting from the connection between the bookmaker office and the User using a registered e-mail address.
According to the law, we will only process your data when there is a good reason to do so, such as the action is needed to fulfill the contract we have together, we have a legal obligation, it is in yours or in the public interest, or we have consented to it.
We will keep your data for the period that you are a customer of CMSBet, and after, for a period of time required to comply with legal or regulatory obligations. Nevertheless, we may keep your data longer if, for technical reasons, we cannot delete it from the system.
If you choose not to provide your personal data it may prevent us from meeting legal obligations, fulfilling a contract, or performing services required to run your account. Not providing your personal data may mean we are unable to provide you with products or services.
The information and data about you which we may collect, use, and process include the following:
- Information that you provide to us by filling in forms on the CMSBet or any other information you submit to us via the Website or email
- Correspondence, whether via the Website, email, telephone, or other means, including surveys we carry out
- Details of the transactions you carry out with us
- Details of your visits to the Website including, but not limited to traffic data, location data, weblogs, and other communication data.
We may share your personal data with (but not limited to):
• Law enforcement agencies, regulators, and other authorities
• Credit reference and fraud prevention agencies
• Sports governing bodies
• Companies that referred you to us.